WOMWORLD #NokiaDATE . . . Beloved N900


It’s not the First time that many of us are having this feeling, this un explainable, darkness, no hunger, no sleep and the fact that makes it worse is that IT WASN’T a girl who LEFT YOU but your dream Nokia Device! WomWorld just discovered the Name of this disease known as DATE.
Despair After Trial Expires, yes the name says it all.



DATE
I AM a DATE SUFFRER
Its 1 am in the night and I can’t sleep probably because a few hours ago I was saying good bye to my Dream device Nokia N900. After dropping it off to the DHL delivery guy, I came back and haven’t moved from my bed since then. . .
 It all started 20 days ago when I got an email from James that I’ll be getting an N900 for trial. At first I was shocked not because HOW or WHY but because of a drama that I was already going through which casted me, DHL and Albertine.









DHL Delivery guy Aversion
I couldn’t measure the level of excitement when I sent back the trial agreement and then suddenly I thought pierced my mind! ITS JUST 15 DAYS, the first dose of how the DATE virus starts but at that time the affects are negligible because the cure is already on the way. My default homepage becomes the tracking link that was sent to me by Logistics and my nights became more longer than ever, every phone call that ring in my house, every knock on my door I WAS THERE! I never thought that the facebook fanatic will be stolen by the WomWorld website.
Forgetting that I’m already infected I got my device N900 in the hand finally and it was the best feeling ever! Thinking about two things on my mind, Nokia and WomWORLD and one word out of my mouth THANKYOU.




Ghost handset Syndrome
I never believed in ghosts but now I am a staunch believer. Nokia N8, a friend says every geek’s wet dream, and I’m looking for ways to tell him that it actually is my wet dream. It was in March that my friend got n900 and it had me in the first sight. I couldn’t think of anything else, my first crush, It was like as if I’ve just turned 13 and entered high school. Yea at that time one couldn’t stop thinking about girls but they have been replaced by N900, N8, N97, N97 mini, N910(Concept I have in mind). At times I get to hear that I’m more passionate about these devices than my own girl friend, she’s jealous! Yes believe me, because she was the one who said it to me and who can tell her that’s it’s just a 15 NIGHT STAND! L And eventually she’ll take over. I’ve been enchanted by the GHOST OF PAST ...N97, the GHOST of Present N900 and the GHOST OF FUTURE... N8 and for the first time I wasn’t afraid.
















Day Dreaming
Now I wonder why Womworld says 15days, because those actually become 15 days and you forget about the nights except for the fact when date virus becomes stronger at the end of those 15days. I remember 8 years ago I wished I could get a device for trial before I buy it but back then it was just a dream and now Womworld has literally fulfilled it. Who knew that on a 500kb email you’ll end up with 500$ device, But WomWorld is like a Santa clause to us and those 15 days are holidays which includes  Christmas and new year which one always Dream about and are considered the best days of the year.  



Unboxing
Everyone makes plan about their post and trial and pictures and video and specially the unboxing and then the first impression but it’s just a matter of time when the device actually touches your palm and that’s it! The whole world stops for a sudden and before you know it a week pass by in a flash and you haven’t even started making Love to it. 2nd strike by the DATE virus reminding you about the time period and you go in obscurity, I know I did. And you won’t waste a single second on anything extra but to make sure your dream device gets the full of you and otherwise, but in the end it’s never enough. You go to the bathroom less, you don’t even shave( I haven’t), You keep the device clean more then you keep yourself, you become conscious and obsessed, that’s what this DATE Virus do to you and it’s a fact since the infection in me has fully aggravated . I can feel it now for the first time L I’m missing it.


Pretending
Its 1:45 am in the night and I’m on my bed with a laptop in my lap which is getting warm and considering the fact that I had N900 with me since the last 15 days really made me down to earth towards that device. I have to tweet and I have to write about my review and I have to facebook myself and n900 could have done it by the time a laptop opens up to its desktop. There’s hardly any video left that I haven’t seen on youtube of n900 and N8 considering which to buy if I would buy and making up my mind.
Before my trial with N900 had begun I was TRUELY DEEPLY & MADLY in love with Nokia N8 and was ready to give up my hatered for touch for it because as Courage the cowardly Dog say THINGS I DO FOR LOVE. And I got the trial of N900, I had in mind that I’ll use mostly the touch while typing and doing other stuff and so I did. I was totally obsessed with Nokia N8 which is supposed to be my next DEVICE, but we all know the concept of OTHER GIRL, in this case N900. I had this for trial and one of the many reasons I wanted this trial was because I want to get use to touch screens since N8 is purely touch. So this other girl, we were dating NON-Exclusively but you never know when you fell in Love and you start thinking that this other girl is not just any other girl but THE GIRL for you.

Brother from another Mother
I am very thrilled by the idea of 1000 heads & WOMWorld Nokia that they appreciate what little we have to say and for that they trust with the love we have to offer to the Nokia devices. And this trust builds a unique relation and robust the loyalty we have for Nokia. While reviewing the booklet 3G I gave a few honest recommendations about the device and it was much appreciated by the WOMWorld Staff. And being a Nokia user since the last 8 years, the thought of buying any other phone doesn’t makes me feel good (a trial would do just fine for any other ;)) but unfortunately nobody seems to have the type of LOVE Nokia has.
I was offered an Iphone by a friend of mine and I rejected that offer considering I’m not a big fan of touch phone BUT since the last couple of months I’ve been obsessed with & dreaming about Nokia N8 knowing that as people say DON’T HUNT WHICH YOU CAN’T KILL!  

I couldn’t thank much to WomWorld, I’m out of words since they are one of the best things that ever happened to me . . . and they’ll always be. Thumbs UP guys!!
This was my story for the last 15days that I’m going through, considering this will get me an N97mini??? May be WomWorld knows better but it’s a glance that I’ve shown you, a tip of the iceberg and as they say “THE GRASS IS ALWAYS GREENER ON THE OTHERSIDE”
I just woke up abruptly and I felt the n900 in my hand but it was just a matter of second that I realized that I had a dream. It’s really a painful feeling when you are dreaming about something that you’re into it until when at a sudden your eyes open up! “OHHH!!”
It’s hard for me to decide between the two since one is made for me (N900) and other one is I Desire (Nokia N8). And that both are out of my league and that both are the NEXT BIG THING. But still if you’re not 1st or 2nd you can always have a 3rd spot and considering N97mini being the third spot is much wiser and pleasurable option than to fell for something which is out of your league. And the amount of time one has to invest for an ultimate smartphone is a suffering in itself and I hope this competition is really a cure. .
‘YOU GAVE ME HOPE I MISS MY SORROW, MAY IT BE TOMMOROW BUT I CAN LIVE AGAIN. . .’








A Video that I made for DATE SUFFERER




Acknowledgement

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are more then welcome, Can be Positive & Negative :) Much Appreciated