N8 . . Anticipating the HYPE?

N8 is about to release, Rumors has it that September will be the lucky month. So whats the price you are anticipating? A few sources is saying its around 370 Euros or 550$ to be approximate. Well what about the Asian markets?? One thing is for sure that it will take some time to get an official release over here. 

One of the website I was visiting and I came across the price of Nokia N8 in PKR it was around 46000 Rs. Now the website looks pretty Legitimate but then again we have to wait and see. I'm keeping my fingers crossed since N8 is definitely on my buying list and yes I can say that pretty confidently because I know whats the device is worth and its potential. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

if its for 46k ill add it to my buying list for sure .... very reasonable

Zohaib Jawed said...

indeed man, but we have to see IF its LAUNCHED for the same price tag

Post a Comment

Comments are more then welcome, Can be Positive & Negative :) Much Appreciated