N900 . . . Love on first sight.


I do believe in love on first sight and I did fell in love when this device came to my doorstep( Thank you WOMWORLD). The Nokia N900 is a bulky yet Sleek device which says it all on the face. It has the a pretty decent weight but its worth it. I'm posting a few picture's right now and will be coming up with my experience with it later. Until next time, Enjoy!






Multimedia


Application Manager, my favourite Place






























We all know the specs and we have seen how it looks. I'll be telling you more about the interface and Maemo and its potential in my next Post.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

take a snap of its thickness to bro... looks like a winner !!

Zohaib Jawed said...

oh yea man. . i have it . . ill post it too

Post a Comment

Comments are more then welcome, Can be Positive & Negative :) Much Appreciated