N900 Picture Quality. Not Outstanding but Standing Enough!

A Couple of months ago my friend reviewd N900 and at that time I first aquainted with the device. my first words were WOW seconded by PATHETIC considering its camera quality. With a 5 mega pixel camera it should atleast worth enough to get compared with N95 or N97. The picture quality was highly unimpressive and considering that it has 5 mega pixel, it was dissapointing.
However I have this device for a week now and my experience is exquisite. The picture quality, Well you can see it for your self.
















All of these picture are taken in a cloudy and sunny weather and to my surprise it was pretty good. I took my Second WORD back. This is my University Institute of Business Management IoBM and N900 seems to like it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are more then welcome, Can be Positive & Negative :) Much Appreciated