Samsung Corby B3410



Samsung Corby B3410
First thing that came to mind after looking at this classy phone was NICE, second, Not nice enough. The phone only looks great but has a very limited functionality for some people, people like me. I think that the phone is a best fit for any girl.
The best thing I like about it, is its hybrid with a low price tag. That's the only thing followed by a sharp display.
 specifications:
·         2.8 inch TFT LCD 256
·         16 MB memory with sd slot
·         Qwerty keypad
·         Resistive Touch
·         3G but no wifi
·         2 mega pixel camera
·         FM radio
·         Mp3 player
·         Widget screen

My experience with Corby, I'll say was a bit boring. To be honest Corby has nothing to offer to a guy, except that's its just a good looking phone, I didn't experience the web browsing since I had a pay per usage plan, it would have been expensive. I want to talk about the cons rather then the pros.
Cons
1) no wifi, its a must these days. More then half of the time I was missing wifi.
2) no themes, I was disappointed more.
3) average musicplayer quality.
4) No multitasking, major disappointments for me since I am a symbian user, it justifies my boredom.
5) touch was a bit klingy. I didn't like the touch at all, may be because of the OS samsung has to offer.
6) No predictive text, even with a qwerty keyboard, that's not ethical.
7) limited, video playing formats.
9) Biggest disappointment, limited messages can be stored on the memory card, ONLY 300. I get those in a day!
10) While the phone in landscape, one can only see a single sms.

All these combine make one essential thing that a cellphone should have these days, and when u don't have these then its hard to digest. But lets face it, with the price tag that Corby is offering its not quite a bad deal, I highly recommend this phone to a girl.
Pros
1) Big screen, nice colour display.
2) A hybrid, nokia has there hybrid starts from N97 and N97 mini.
3) A 3.5mm jack as well as samsung usb slot for head phones.
4) sms thread view.

 Other then some pros mentioned above I couldn't think of any, Not a bad phone when it comes to the price but not recommended as well, as you can add a little to your budget and can end up with a good wifi enable cellphone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are more then welcome, Can be Positive & Negative :) Much Appreciated